分享
返回列表 发帖

[加拿大] 《霍华德的冰森雪国》2016(动画)

& i1 O9 t. b4 E* c. K7 P. Z
& m7 k2 y! \8 C% K" V+ o, P
外文名: Howard Lovecraft & the Frozen Kingdom
+ W& p" b+ F3 W3 |: Z4 Q导演: Sean Patrick O'Reilly
# Q! ?+ Q5 p& }编剧: Sean Patrick O'Reilly
2 e3 _& r- [+ }' |+ ?  L0 b" Z# P主演: Christopher Plummer / Ron Perlman / Alison Wandzura / Jane Curtin / Doug Bradley / Scott McNeil / Kiefer O'Reilly / Tyler NicolSebastian Clay Varo Kinsey! M, t; a: Q  ~, t1 J+ ]
类型: 动画/ P' f. o; y* f$ I  T
官方网站: http://howardlovecraftmovie.com# v* K. w- ]4 v
制片国家/地区: 加拿大# }8 n) k" `/ a" r( J+ L+ }( o& m
语言: 英语9 E7 D: z$ Y6 u6 f# @
上映日期: 2016(加拿大)
+ |3 q$ l/ Z) v片长: 83分钟, N' x3 O" e* d* y
IMDb链接: tt4768656. u$ b9 a4 F5 I3 Y; S
' Q- K0 J" J% K5 @
霍华德的冰森雪国的剧情简介  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·, Z; y9 x6 ~. F7 H# g
  Young Howard Lovecraft begins his adventure by going to the Butler Sanitarium with his mother to visit his father Winfield Lovecraft, a patient there who has been driven mad by something he's done. Howard's father goes into a spasm of paranoia and fear, begging his son to destroy a book that he should have never written. The boy doesn't scream during the incident, but does go home with a small gift - a paper star made by his father. Once home, Howard's curiosity is too much and he begins to read his father's book. He's drawn into a dark, cold world of magic and deceit. The book tells of a place - R'yleh - a "kingdom described as an unholy marriage of fairy tales and nightmares." Unwittingly, the boy reads a few words written in the book in a strange language - and is sucked through a whole in the fabric of the universe. He meets a Deep One, Thu Thu Hmong, who initially tries to eat Howard but comes around after the boy saves the creature's life. Howard, who fails to pronounce the ... ! H, E8 q- A! E& x2 L

3 ?( k8 m* _; n. q* |: r( C电影 电驴资源列表
$ v/ S2 b, [2 c0 D% s6 I9 v) ^! J【DVD】Howard.Lovecraft.And.The.Frozen.Kingdom.(2016).DVDRip.x264-SPOOKS.mkv [514.82MB]
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
本人发布之作品,禁止转载及用于牟利,一经发现,永久封号

返回列表